Question

Fitness trimtronic
I don't know if you have heard about the fitness trimtronic, but apparently it is something which helps you burn fat and builds muscle. It is a electronic thing that you wear. You can get more info at: www.glomail.co.za. Would you please check it out and tell me what you think about it. Do you think that a person would be able to loose weight if he uses it. It is quite expensive and i would like a professional opinion on wheter it would work or not. I would really appreciate it if you could do that.
Thanks a lot!

Hi Mia

You've hit the nail on the head - usually "quick-fix" gadgets which promise wonderful things are very expensive! The attraction is that you don't have to make any effort! These two points are like "red flags" that you need to look out for since anyone wanting to market their weight loss product promises great things with little effort and usually makes themselves a killing, whilst you sit with the same problem (or even more of a problem) and an empty bank account.

The truth of the matter is that for long term success, you do have to make an effort and you do need to exercise to burn fat and build muscle. I suggest that rather than spending your money on a gadget, you invest in some good training shoes and go to the home page of this website and try either the Shape up for Summer home-based programme or the War on Wobbles, gym-based programme. Exercise will make you feel and look wonderful. It is not a quick fix - but something that really works. Needless to say, this should be combined with a healthy, low-fat diet.

Good luck!