Question

Flat Feet
Hello
I'm a martial artist and I am constantly struggling with balance due to flat feet. No balance, no power. No power, no effective technique. My kicks are wobbly and weak as a result. I am trying to compensate by digging my big toe into the floor to steady myself. that just makes my toe and the top of my foot hurt. Is there any exercise that can help lift the arches of my feet? orthotics do not work. In fact, they seem to make it worse because my foot gets weaker and weaker the more I wear them. plus, I can't wear shoes while training martial arts. I'm desperate for practical suggestions.
Foot expert

Get in touch with a biokineticist for specific exercises. But persevere with the correct form in the martial art as over time martial artists do develop strong feet. Pay attention to the overall form of the stances not just at foot level but abdomen and glutes as these are all key to the total posture that delivers good technique