Question

Flat Nipples 2

Yes with the rings on it stays purple/blueish, when I take the rings off then it returns to normal color in a few seconds. Does this mean that there' s not enough blood circulation and it will cause damage?
If so, do you think it will help if I just use the suction every now and then without the rings just to get the nipple to become erect and then maybe later on it will start getting erect by itself?
They go flat almost immediatly after I take the suction off, the right one stays erect a little longer and it also comes out further than the left side.
Do you think it will help if I do it a little bit every day or should I just give up and leave my nipples as they are, although I really like it when they are erect and I find my outside a lot more attractive.

Thanks in advance :)

Dear Excited 2
Yes the blue-purple colour is an indication that there isn't enough blood circulation and it is not good for the nipple, it can even cause ulceration or dying of the tissue. Unfortunately I think you should rather leave the rings off :-(
Daily suction may help if the tissue underneath the nipple is not too tight, and it is worth trying. As last resort, if this is really a problem for you, you should maybe consider plastic surgery