Question

31 May 2011

Flatulence
Hi there.

Yes i have never had it in my life. It started when I started stressing about my health a few weeks ago. And sometimes it gets better and sometimes it is worse.

And look at what a vicious cycle this became ! You got worried about your health, which gave you mild flatulence; which made you more worried about your health, which made the flatulence worse, and so on. And maybe the doctor was a bit hasty in ordering gastroscopy for mild symptoms related to stress, and this worried you more, so the more he found nothing wrong, the more worried you got.
If you can unwind the vicious cycle, it'll probably clear up