Question

Flatulence while sleeping
for the past few months i could feel pressure in my lower stomach with the urge to pass wind, and now i realise i do pass wind while sleeping..... even after going to the toilet before bedtime... i seem to have a constant gas buildup which i can feel.... ive cut out fizzy drinks but it still happens.... any suggestions????

Desperate, I wrote something on flatulence a while ago and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.