Ask an expert

06 Mar 2003

fleshy piece on vaginal area
I have noticed that there is a fleshy piece of glesh on the wall of my vagina.
Too scared to see a doctor.
Do I have to worry?

Answer 599 views

01 Jan 0001

I can't make a diagnosis without seeing it, I'm afraid.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.