Question

Flexion/extension contracture

Having had a TKR (total knee rplacement) and having had much improvement for a year. Stiffness unexpectedly started about a year after tkr and has been progressing for the last year. I have been told that I am 1% of population that suffers from an over reaction to surgerg and this creates an abundance of scar tissue in and around the knee. Is there anything that I can do about this?
holistic bone doc

Hi Queen Ziggy,

Thanks for your email. I currently have several patients with this exact problem, so it seems that a large proportion of the one per cent are in Cape Town. I am not sure where you are based but if you would like to give me your area then I will driect you to someone who should be able to help.

Kind regards,

Dr. Gary Riley