Question

Flirting caused divorce
Hi Doc,
My husband found an email from to a male collegue, I's telling my collegue that I'm horny. So withou my knowledge that my husband knows my password. He read all this and thinks I'm having an office affair. He says he can't trust me again, but can I trust him. Please help.

Well, what else is he supposed to think ? That you have nothing better to do in your office than to send smutty emails to colleagues about your sexual desires, without meaning anything by it ? He has every right to be angry, and if he was NOT angry, THEn you would have reason to wonder about whatever he may have been getting up to. As it is, of course he feels unable to trust you --- you need to do a lot of talking with him, possibly invite him to join you in marriage counselling, to try to cklear up the mess you created. Don't try to create a smoke-screen by blaming him for finding out about your grubby pastimes.