Question

Flirty sister-in-law
My husband''s brother''s wife gets very touchy with my husband after she has had a few drinks, she hangs all over him and gives him little kisses and my husband doesnt do anything about it. i spoke to him about it and his response was that she is like that with everyone when she is tipsy. but it makes me uncomfortable and i have watched her, she only does it with my husband, none of the other women''s men. i told him to put her on her place and tell her to stop doing it and now he thinks im being unreasonable. Am i being unreasonable asking him to do this, i know she is family and my husband would never cross the line with her but it hurts me when i see her put her hands all over him all the time.

Is it ONLY with your husband that she gets so flirty, or is it the nearest male ? He seems to think she aims at anything in pants ; maybe its only when she aims at him that you really notice. It really isnt unreasonable to ask him to tell her to cool it. He may feel this means you dont trust him even though you do ; apparently the res of he family see this as vular but harmless. It doesnt sound like something you really need to let yourself get bothered about
As Michaela says, this is bad manners, and maybe you can calmly and pleasantly tell her yourself that this upsets you even if she thinks of it as harmless, and that it doesn't make her look good in front of other people. It also sounds as though she drinks too much -- when you start misbehaving, you've drunk to much, however much or little in terms of volume, you've consumed