Question

Flu????
Hi Doctor
I am generaly very healthy, i never really get flu or seem to catch the bugs going around the office only a sniffle here and there and thats it.
For the last two weeks now, I am not sure if I am getting a cold. I feel fine during the day but come during the evening and my throat starts to itch which causes coughing. Its not a chesty cough and my chest is not tight or anything but my itchy throat causes me to cough and its almost as though it is a forced cough if you know what I mean but if I don't make myself cough I feel I will choke. Its only at night and early morning? I also wake up during the night with a sore throat but during the day it is fine? And I don't feel feverish (hot and cold).
Could you reccomend anything from chemist? Thanks.

Dane, it sounds like you’re fighting a cold. Hopefully it will have passed by the time you receive this, but if hasn’t you need to make sure you take lots of fluids and rest. Hopefully it will pass and that will be it. Good luck.