Question

FLU
i HAVE BEEN DOWN WITH A FLU SINCE tHURSDAY AND HAVE BEEN TAKING HOME REMEDIES, LIKE ACTIVED, SINUCON AND NOW EVEN CORENZA C. NOTHING SEEMS TO HELP. i AM COLD AND HAVE A HUGE HEADACE AS WELL.

Sal, are you sure that it is just the flu? It might be due to something that may require taking an antibiotic like sinusitis or bronchitis. The best would be to see your doctor to make sure. In the meantime you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in something I wrote on the flu. Good luck.