Question

Flu ext
Hi.

I started showing symptoms of flu on Saturday(18/06), and the on Sunday(19/06) I was man down. When I cough my ribs hurt and sinuses feel like they want to explode. So I took a med lemon when I got home from work on Sunday night with a pain pill for my head and two tea spoons of Flemeze. But i am still not feeling any better. the problem is that I am not hungry what so-ever. And when I eat, it all just comes out again. I get flu every winter but this one takes the cake.

Timothy

The best advice is strict bedrest for at least two to three days and the consumption of lots of fluids to prevent dehydration. You can take medication for symptomatic relief of the flu symptoms. If any worrying symptoms occur, like shortness of breath with a fast heart rate and fever, consult your doctor.