Question

Flu like symtoms
Good day,
Ive had a cold for about 3weeks, but have been taking immune boosters (Sportron''s Phytogard and Infagard) but today it feels like full blown flu, i also have a tight chest, my hole body pains, im tired, and just feeling ill. i also started getting a rash on my lower legs this morning, it looked like an insect bite at first, but its all over my legs and is very itchy.

Natasja

It sounds like if you are suffering from the flu, which is a viral infection and can only be treated supportively with bedrest and fluids. The rash could be due to the viral infection but I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and possible blood tests.