Ask an expert

29 Nov 2005

fluid, no iterest and pain
hi im a 23 years old lady and im aparently experiencing difficulties with my sex life. i have absolutely no interest in sexual intercouse even if my partner tries to put me on. the other big problem is that there is a jelly-like fluid that comes regurlaly out of my vagina and sometimes with blood samples(it smells very badly). when that happens i feel severe pains at the bottom of my stomach, there other thing is that this fluid also comes out after i have sex. Lastly my menstruation also comes in heavy flow and somtimes goes for an extended period.
Answer 374 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like you could have an infection. You should see a gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.