Question

Folic Acid
Good-day Doc,
Doc tell me for how long one has to use Folic Acids only them , reason why i'm asking is that i am pregnant(i am on the 7-month now) & i've been using only them because thats what ive been given by my Doctor.Some people seem to be concerned because they are saying i'm suppose to use other pills that contains lots of vitamin & they mentioned a pill known as -DS24.So now i'm confused.

If you have a good diet, it isn't really necessary for multivitamins. At this stage of the pregnancy, I don't think that you need to change.