Question

FOLLOW UP ON TIPS AND TRICKS
Well lets start sharing tips now and see how it goes.

I had the most amazing orgasm when my wife inserted her finger in my anus while we where making love, and guys it was ecstatic I can’t describe it, and there is no gay issue here, I am as straight as can be, but enjoyed the anal pleasure!!! We are now thinking of getting a vibrator for the both of us, to use when we make love.

Another great thing I started doing was to insert my finger in her anus and at the same time penetrate her with my penis, she thoroughly enjoyed it, and my penis enjoyed the additional attention, because I could play with her and my glans at the same time and yet again the sex was so great that we did it twice in a row.

One thing worth mentioning is that we keep this “kinky” as we call it, for special occasions, like after a nice move and dinner out, ect.

What do you think of this, or is it old news.

PS Maybe we should open a Bogus hotmail account and e-mail all our tips there and let all have the username and pasword, what do you say, because we should respect the purpose of this forum.

Thanks for the respect PTA. However, one word of advice on vibartors for anal stimualtion - HOLD ON TO THEM!!! The anus sucks and the vibrator will disappear, only to be removed in the ER room. So rather use things like butt plugs, or anal beads.

Also remember once you have been in the anus, do not return to the vagina as you will transmit bacteria that can cause a vaginal infection for her.

Always use condoms over you vibrators or sex toys and wash them and keep them clean.

Thanks for sharing your experience of prostate stimulation, very few straight men know about this, and usually see any anal penetartion as "gay". More heterosexual couples engage in anal sex than homosexuals.