Question

28 Oct 2009

food

I get hungry every 2hrs even if i eat big meals, i am on clomid and dont suffer from diabetes or something like that, could it be the clomid, y do i keep feeling hungry but i skipped this month? i also drink zinc 1 a day. that' s about it, not pregnant either as yet no signs.

Hi Suzie
This is not a side effect of Clomid, but you may have insulin resistance - try eating a low GI diet (diabetic diet) and eat a small snack inbetween meals that contains a protein ( like provita and cheese) or yogurt and apple.