Question

Food
I dont know what to do.
Once I have something to eat for the day, I set myself up for eating all day. I want to eat everything and anything.
Couple of months ago I decided to try not eating which has worked out well for me, I skip breakfast, lunch and only have abit of supper.

Thing is when I eat in the evening there is not much time left befors I sleep that I can spend eating... besides that I am rather hungry by that time but am however only able to eat a bit of food as I get full quicker.

I''ve tried the eating healthy, not snacking, snacking, nothing works but not eating at all.
I have seen a dietician, I am healthy, nothing wrong but nothing works for me.
The reason I started trying to figure what works for me where food is concerned is because I was always slim, I started getting fat and just could not take it anymore. I have since lost about 10kgs, which is what I was 5yrs ago.

I do feel abit drained some days because of the fact that I do not eat anything but its better than not eating all day and having cravings. Why is it that I have this much self control when deciding not to eat at all compared to when I do eat?
I wish I could just have control of myself when I do eat but on the other hand it has saved me lots of time not to mention money.

The problem is ppl are starting to watch what and when I eat so I just pretend I ate when they were away etc as they make a big deal about it since I''ve lost weight as I wasnt over weight to start with. If it is fine with me, isnt it fine since it is working for me.

Ok, dysfunctional eating behavior, and apparently a variety of Eating Disorder. A psychologist offering CBT ( Cognitive-behaviour Therapy )could help you change this dysfunctional behaviour. Not eating at all is just as dysfunctional and unhealthy as constant eating. Stop telling yourself that "nothing works for me" ; many things should be able to work for you if you take a less nagative attitude towards your situation.