Question

Food-a-holic
please help, i cant stop eating!!!
I dont know what to do!! I am very active and do more than 24 hours of exercise a week, but i have one problem, i have a huge appitite!
And i am addicted to chocolate.... lately i have been eating about four chocolates a day!!! and i know that that is disgusting!!!

i eat very healthly otherwise though, i dont eat any red meat and only chicken breasts. I never have butter or marge on my bread, i barely eat bread, i never eat mayonaise or sources on my food!
my favourite food is fruit!!
i just cant stop eating, thats my prob!! I feel physicly addicted to chocolate!!

Please can you give me some good tips!

Dear Bee
I can't figure out if you are overweight or not, and if your so-called food addiction is causing you problems with losing weight. If you are NOT overweight and exercising such a lot, it is perfectly natural to have a huge appetite. You are after all using up a vast amount of energy! If you are eating 4 SLABS of chocolates a day, then I would say this is a problem, but seeing that you exercise so much eating 4 individual chocs is not as bad as you think it is. I reckon your preference for chocs is your body telling you that it needs more carbs to replace the energy you use up when exercising. See if you eat a bit more wholewheat bread, cereals, pasta and brown rice if your urge to eat chocolates does not taper off. Always remember that the fittest athletes eat really large amounts of unprocessed carbs and don't put on any weight.