Question

Food Allergies

My son is 8. He has suffered (still on medication) from Asthma, but getting better! Over the past 3 weeks I have been writing down everything he eats and noting when he has some sort of allergic reaction. Either in the form of swollen hands,feet and genitals. Or "welts" on his body. Or swollen upper lip. Or itchy feet.

I would like to see a Dietician in my area. Could you recommend one? I live in Jukskei Park, Johannesburg. The closest area's would be Fourways, Randburg etc.

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

Yours sincerely
Mrs Y. Hunter

Dear Mrs Hunter
Phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) to obtain the name and address of your nearest dietitian. But keep in mind that most people are on vacation at the moment.