Question

food and grumpy dogs-chill
I submitted a few weeks ago about my dogs fighting and was wondering if it could be my changing from Vets choice to a supermarket brand. Chill this is to let you know that I have gone back to vets choice and what a diffrence. They are much better. No upset tummies and the fighting is down to the normal little disagreements where they look at one another.
You seemed to be shocked that I would suggest that it was the food, well I seem to think it was as this was the same pattern as the last time I changes the food.

I would like to found out about the DAP if it really works to calm animals down as when my lady working for me goes home on a Friday afternoon the dogs are looked in the house till I come home from work and they howl and upset the neighbours. I have phoned the one vet in Durban and they seem to think I had again a little crazy as they have never heard of this.Does anyone know how much it costs as well and how long does it last for.
cybervet

The DAP is very useful for separation anxiety and your dogs will probaly benefit from it. The Kit costs over R300 and will last a variable length of time depending on whether you have it on all day or only when the dogs are in the house. I am pleased the fighting has reduced. Some children act differentyl when they eat different foods (some with synthetic colours etc). Was the supermarket food coloured?