Question

food & drugs containing sulphur
I have a fixed eruption problem, I have inner itch in my arm, when I have taken antibiotics containg sulphur, it is worse, I have an uncle with porphyria, could this be related, as I believe he cannot take sulphur related foods or drugs. Do you have any other suggestions or advise me which foods & drugs contain sulphur.
Many thanks, Lindsey

Lindsey, it’s more often not the foods themselves that contain the sulphur, but rather the preservatives and additives in them. The best person to ask about these things would be DietDoc.
Your allergy can be related to porphyria or it can even be a sign of porphyria. The best would be to see your doctor and have him do the tests for you to make sure. Good luck.