Question

Foods for Cellulite

What are the best foods to eat to combat cellulite. I already consume 8 glasses of water a day, have a salad for dinner and try not to eat too much 'junk' food during the day. Please advise.

Dear Concerned
Cellulite is a problem and besides doing targeted exercises, I can only suggest that you consult a good beauty salon for treatments, e.g. Lillian Terry International (phone (012) 361-2606) and ask about their Cellulito products which you can order. Don't overdo that water intake - you need 2-3 litres of LQUID a day, which includes all the other drinks you ingest.