Question

Foods to make me tall
I'm a short guy of about 1.61m tall and 22years of age and my main worry is i also want to be tall. I've heard that there are foods which can make the human bones grow.

I've noticed my friends who have moved to the western countries they come back tall and strong, how can I be like this in africa.

help me I also want to be tall.
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

Dear Blue
There are growth plates in the long bones of the human body where growth takes place when we are young. These growth plates close when we are fully grown- in girls it tends to happen around age 16 and in boys a little later (+/- 18years). Sometimes there are exceptions, but only a specialist doctor can evaluate this- they are called endocrinologists.
Bottomline is -after these growth plates have closed, there is nothing you can do (or eat) to experience further growth because it is physically impossible.
You must also remember that your parents heights may also influence yours- so if they were short, the chances are good that you will be short too.
Hope this answers your questions.