Question

Foos intorelance
How do I devise a diet plan for food intolerance. I must establish what food I am intolerant too.

Dear Chris
It is very difficult to work out such a diet by yourself. I would recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian who will help to work out a so-called elimination diet for you and then monitor your reactions as you add foods back to the diet. Check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area.