Ask an expert

19 Jul 2005

Foos intorelance
How do I devise a diet plan for food intolerance. I must establish what food I am intolerant too.
Answer 378 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Chris
It is very difficult to work out such a diet by yourself. I would recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian who will help to work out a so-called elimination diet for you and then monitor your reactions as you add foods back to the diet. Check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18743 votes