Question

Foot Bridge
I have Recently developed a small lump on the bridge of my foot (top). I feels as if I have fastened my shoe too tight (which is not the case). It bothers me when I run a race and when I walk it hurts even more. I have rested it for a week, but the injury persists. Help please.

Hi Bets

I hate to pass the buck, but I'd say that the best is to see a doctor about it and get it looked at. if it hurts, then it's worth having it treated. I'm not an expert in foot injuries, so I would really be guessing enormously on this.

Ross