Question

FOOT UPDATE
CD

Just an update on my foot! I decided to go to my gp this am instead of Fri. When I went on Fri last week for my blood test he at the time said I must just phone him about my foot on Fri this week, but I decided I wanted him to see it so that he could decide whether it was better or worse etc. By yest I wasn't about to wait till Fri! My foot was too sore and I figured it was, if anything the same or maybe slightly worse. I also noticed that my left foot seemed more swollen that it has been. When I went this am he said "But your left foot wasn't like this on Fri - the swelling is worse!" So I said well I thought it seemed to start getting worse yest. So now I am off back to Morningside Clinic x-ray dept for an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound - he said he wanted to see if there was anything pressing on any major veins? What exactly does he mean?! My appointment is at 09:00 and I cant drink anything or go to the loo before my scan! They had better not make me wait!

I gather at the moment he still hasnt ruled out the vascular surgeon, but I have to go see him after my x-rays. So I guess I will have to see what happens. He says we have to find out what's causing this. He pressed on my feet again and there are still huge indentation marks, now on both my feet!

Will let you know what happens!

Thanks.

Dear Anxious
If I may ask, how old are you more or less? Did you have any problem with clotting before or a family history of heart attacks or strokes?