Question

For Beyond Tired
Hi there dear friend,

I am glad to see you are still around and I am also so glad to see how much you have grown- the last posting was very wise indeed. I keep telling myself that sorta thing all the time. It helps me get through the day. Like a very good friend of mine always says 'I am at the right place, at the right time, for the right reason'. I think that we sometimes cocoon ourselves into a depression to heal certain parts of ourselves we have never looked into healing. People who have had hard lives always seem to be the wisest and most genuine people. They are the best people. We grow every step of the way.

I have heard of someone that healed by sitting in his own faeces for weeks- this is how he healed. It is strange to think what we have to do to ourselves sometimes. Its sad to also know some people never reach there.

My point here is- I can still see a tremendous amount of strength in you and I am glad it is there. For I know you have so much still to give this world.

Glad the meds have been sorted out too. That’s great news. I would also like to share some information I got on self injury. It’s a good and helpful read. So if you would like to read it- you may email me- and also if you would like to chat anytime ok? My email is clairetobs AT hotmail,com

I always hold u in my thoughts, hope you take good care of you.
Much love-DG

,,,,,