Question

FOR EX MOMMY- SUPPORT GROUP
Dear ex mommy

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been trying to post to you for a while.

I have just started a support group for parents who have lost babies on yahoo groups called SA Bereaved parents.

Please join our group. You will find support and comfort from parents who have been through a similar experience to yours.

I wish you well.

INSPIRED PARENTING

Good luck with your group --- I hope, though, that you are also working with the experienced and long-standing group The Compassionate Friends, which has a number of branches in SA and other countries, and focusses on parents who have lost children ( at any age ).