Question

Foreskin of 23mnth old boy - cleaning
Hi!
My nephew is 23mnths old, & his mom is worried about the cleaning of his foreskin. Should one pull it back at this young age to clean it? His dad feels its necessary and afraid infections might set in, but his mom is afraid she might hurt him. What would you recommend? (He is not circumsized)

Worried, I think they should leave his foreskin alone until he goes to school. Pulling the foreskin back may lead to serious damage that may eventually necessitate a circumcision. If an infection does develop, a simple eye ointment will clear it up. Good luck.