Question

Forum
I may have missed sumting. Is the forum going off today or tomorrow?

Any case - to all who supported me, gave advice - i deserved it(LoL)

No, really -tks and bless u. Will definately see u in the new year.

There are a lot of unanswered questions. Like i said - we are all going to Sedgefield and i promised myself i will make sure the boys and me enjoy ourselves

As far as the other party is concerned, in the mind of the shrink it is not important. They still communicate and it makes me so mad i could kill (not really, but)

I read above about Oprah, who said something about friends and exes - well exactly the same applies here - die manipulasie van die hoer (verskoon my) is skrikwekkend.

Frusty - your nic also applies to me, because i can do no more. So let us end the year in peace (one of the rules for the holiday is - no conflict)and start the new with an open mind, although it is terribly sad and i cannot help but cry for u and for me and the others on this forum.

Fin/Ex - how is your mom?

Well, if it were going off today, someone seems to have fogotten to flick the switch !
Have a great holida, jakes, despite all temptations to the contrary !