Question

Foul Smell
Dear Cyberdoc. I am married for seven years and have a healthy sex life with my hubby. For the past months, however, after sex I have a clear runny, very foul smell discharge for days, that only clears up once I use a vaginal cream (for infection). After lovemaking I always have the same problem again. This has been going on for several months now. Should my hubby use some medication as well?

Please help!

Just me

JM, I think the best would be for the both of you to take treatment at the same time. The problem is that I don’t really know what it is you have, so I can’t tell you what to take. The best would be for the both of you to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.