Question

Fountain of knowledge, continued ........
Howzit CS and how are you on this fine, sunny morning. I read your response yesterday re Frankl and *sigh*, you truly are something else. I know, I'm always saying that but if I could be stranded on a desert island I would want to be stranded with you, Mark Twain, Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill. Oh, and Twinkles and Patches - my cats. Have a nice day CS and don't work too hard.

Thanks Nadine. What can I say ? Judgin by her current aggressive posture, our new kitten would probably insist on accomapnying me to the island, firmly imbedded in by calf muscles, by claws and teeth. I know it's meant affectionately, but wish she'd use different techniques for showing it !