Question

frequency of sex
Bf + I are both in our 50,s + live in different towns 200km apart. He visits me every 3rd. weekend when he gets a long weekend off from work. By the time he gets here the lust factor is already so high that we can''t wait anymore + do it like rabbits. We r absolutely crazy about each other + its not only about sex. When my work contract expires next year March we will get married + I''ll move in with him. What concerns me though is that especially now in winter we spend most of our weekend time in bed having sex anything from 6 to 9 times the weekend. We both have high libidos. Although he is healthy can so much sex do him any harm? In summer we go for long walks + picnics but in winter it''s too cold here 4 anything else. I really do love the lovemaking but am just a little bit concerned about him. He is always up to it + is more than capable but I love him 2 bits + would not like anything to go wrong with his health. Our last shag is usually about 5am Mon. morning b4 he goes back.

Dear Concerened

Sounds like the two of you have a fun and healthy sexual appetite. You have no reason for concern. This amount of sex will do neither of you any harm. Enjoy!