Question

Frequent fetal movement?
Hi doc and ladies
I know every pregancy/baby is different - I am now 29 wks and baby is much less active for the past 3 days. Do they tend to sleep more during this phase?
He would move around for about half an hour in the morning and another about 3 in the afternoon and a bit late evening, whereas he was pretty busy the past few weeks, on and off during the day.
Is there anything that I should be worried about?

Thanks :-)

It sounds normal but, to be safe, keep a fetal movement chart. Sit down for half an hour in the morning, afternoon and evening and concentrate just on the fetal movements. There should be at least 10 movements during the courseof the day.