Question

Fresh bleeding 3 weeks after D &C
I miscarried on 16th February and had a D & C on 24th. I stopped bleeding on 28th February. On 3rd and 4th March I had terrible abdominal pain during the night so visited my Dr who precribed me antibiotics for infection, of which the course finished today. Yesterday and more so today (12/03) I have had fresh bleeding and have also passed 2 very small clots of bood. Should I be worried about this, could it be my period arriving early? Not sure if this is connected, but my abdomen feels more bloated than normal.

It is probably not your period - this would be a bit early. I would suggest that you see your doctor again to assess what the reason for the bleeding is.