Question

Fresh start
Please would you give me a 'Detox diet' formula - the ones that you go on for about 3 days. I am looking for one that works - not necessarily one for loosing weight. I don't trust the ones in the magazines or detox diets that get passed around the office. PLEASE would you let me have one that you think works well.

Dear Angel
If you click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet & Food site' and then on 'Cleansing Diet' you will get the info you require. Just be careful to only use this type of diet when you can relax at home, as you may feel tired and faint. Also never use such diets for more than 2 days.
Take care