Question

FRIBULATION
I AM 64 CYCLE 10 - 20 KM DAILY EVERY NOW AND AGAIN +_ 3 MONTH'S I GET FRIBULATION THE DOCTOR TREATS IT AFTER WEEK OR 2 IT IS GONE .
WHAT CAUSE IT ?. DOES EXCERISE EFFECT IT ? CAN I STILL CYCLE WITH THE FRIBULATION ?.
WILL IT NEVER GO AWAY WITH OUT TAKING MEDICATION ?
( I DO TAKE WAFERIN. 1/2 DAILY BLOOD IS 23) AND BLOOD PRESURE PILLS
THANK YOU

Robbie, you must be talking about atrial fibrillation. The atrial fibrillation is seldom dangerous per se, but it might lead to other problems like weakness, tiredness, breathlessness, stroke, etc, if it persists.
You can go back to the gym as soon as the fibrillation has stopped. If it hasn’t cleared up by the time you get this reply, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.