Question

''friend''
I have this ex boyfriend who pleaded with me to be his friend. I cut him out when we broke up but he couldnt handle not talking to me.

However the friendship seems to be all on his terms as he seldom has time to talk to me when I need an ear, says he will call me back and doesnt. Doesnt respond to sms''s. However if I dont respond to him within an hour, I get asked whats up. I try and not let it worry me, but its stressing me out. Do I cut him out now for the 3rd time or what. Thanks.

A friendship that is entirely on his terms and solely to meet his needs and wants, is not a friendship at all. Explain this to him calmly but firmly and break up finally - and move on to more fruitful friendships