Question

Friend - Divorce
Good morning,
I just wondered if you can perhaps help me. My friend is getting a divorce and I dont think she knows how to coup with this hole ordeal. What can I do for her and how can she keep her mind straight in the work place. She might lose her job. She have been married for 7 years and have a girl who is 3years old.

Please let me know what I can do from my side for her.

Dear lulu,
First, by being concerned and sympathetic, you are already surely being helpful. Be someone who will listen when she wants to talk about it ( or anything else ) and also allow her the luxury of NOT talking about it, when she wants some relief from the issues. If she is making especially heavy weather of dealing with the divorce, consider encouraging her to see a counsellor, to help her identify her problems more clearly, and to devise the best available ways to deal with the.