Question

Friend's child molested
My friend just found out that her daughter was being sexually abused by her own father. (full penetration took place) The little girl is only 6 years old. The parents are in the process of getting a divorce.

What can I do to help my friend- she's totally devistated....

She should call the police and the child welfare authorities, and insist on a swift and careful investigation of these allegations --- and, if they prove true, rapid prosecution of the ape who did this. Also ask their help in seeing to i that the child is seen by a doctor experienced in these issues to examine her for possible damage and to collect possibly relevant evidence of what happened ; and by a child psychologist to start helping her to recover psychologically. And make sure that the mother herself sees a counsellor to support and assit her.
I hope this is not one of the occasional cases where false acusations of child abuse are made in the middle of a bitter fight between the divorcing adults.