Question

Frogs and dogs
Are frogs poisonous for dogs? We have a frog in our garden which keeps returning, even though we have removed it many times. We also blocked off gaps in the walls and gates, but to no avail. I think it is the " plat anna"  variety frog. Brown speckled with knobs on its head. The skin appears dry and not slimy. I have also removed all water sources (dog' s water bowl is removed at night) and taken the bottom struts off the dog kennel as the frog hid there during the day. The frog comes out at night and I am afraid to let my puppy out then for walkies as she chases the frog up and down the garden with great glee, trying to bite the frog and sniffing it with great curiosity!

Thanks a lot!

Dear Pups

I mild allergic reaction, frothing at the mouth is usually all that happens. Relax on this one.