Question

Frozen Spinal cord
Hi Dr
My mother has been feeling very cold at the back from yesterday. it the coldness has now affected her kidneys. She went to the DR today and was told her Spinal Cord marrow is frozen. she is 56 and diebetic. the Dr gave tablets and said after 2 weeks she must come back to him.he said if this doesnt work he will operate her. is there anything she can take to avoid operation?

your assistance is highly appreciated Dr.
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

i cannot comment on that problem: I have never heard of a condition called "frozen spinal cord marrow". Just watch out for being taken advantage of - maybe a second opinion will be the best.