Question

FRUSTRATED
Good day. I''m geting so frustrated when it comes to sex with my hubby. This nowadays I''ve been experiencing this problem of not getting wet. We tried to do so many to get me aroused to no avail and we end up with an argument. Is there any lubrication out there that I can use to make myself wet.

There are several products on the market – you can purchase it over the counter from your local pharmacy or some big retail shops. Furthermore it is important to mention that several factors could impact on difficulty experiencing in getting wet – stress; hormonal changes; emotional and psychological concerns; some medications; etc. The use of external lubrication is quite a common phenomenon and should address some of the difficulty you experience during love making.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.