Question

Frustrated with moody friend 2
Hi CS,

Thanx for the reply. The thing is she has been my friend for 16 years. She can be so much fun when she wants to be and so damn full of it at other times. It is just getting to us, you know. So how am I suppose to tell her that she has a problem and needs help. She will slap me into next week...

Have you ever tried gently to explain to her that you're concerned about her very variable moods, and would like her top get help, so she can again become the friend you have enjoyed for so many years ? Do you really think she has never noticed that there is a problem ? And what about her husband, couldn't he help explain this to her ?