Question

Frustrating?
Hi CS

I used to be a regular for a while on this site until about 2 or 3 months ago. I see the whole room is basically a chat room now. Does this not frustrate you. Or do you not mind?

I'm not trying to upset anybody so please dont persecute me. Just want CS's take on it. Cause back then there were more problems than chatting and now the situation is reversed.

Of course lots of empty chat frustrates me. Especially because this has led to a very greatly inflated number of postings I have to sot through, with far fewer of them being material and substantive.