Ask an expert

03 Nov 2006

I'm 17 years old and I have so much frustration inside of me, but I don’t know how to deal with it. It is taking control over me. I don’t know how to deal with it, can you maybe help me?
Answer 397 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi there,

there are a number of things to try, but the main areas are exercise and talking therapy. The physical exercise will help release a lot of the energy you feel trapped within you. However, without discussing what is bothering you this is likely to just keep coming back.

You may find that you can talk to friends or family about the frustration you feel. If not then you may want to consider having counselling or therapy as sometimes people feel angry and don't know why. They therefore need to explore their feeling and get a better understanding of themselves. Alternatively this can help because people know why they are angry but are too afraid to talk about it with people they know.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.