Question

Fungal Infections
Hi, I was experiencing a tingling, numblike sensation on the side of my feet and heels. I went to a GP and he diagnosed a fungal infection and has given me cream to treat it with. The problem/concern that I have is I can't really see anything on my feet, perhaps if I look closely it looks slightly discoloured (orange in colour)and just very dry. Is this what a fungal infections looks like, or should it be more obvious?

Dear JP
a fungal infection usually cause redness and scaliness. See this picture: http://www.podiatrynetwork.com/document_disorders.cfm?id=106
your symptoms could also be caused by a nerve pinching or Vit b shortage or diabetes.