Ask an expert

31 Jan 2003

I have got a chronic fungus in my leg and between my sexualy part what kind of medication shall i take?
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

Bonge, the first step would be to get an antifungal cream like Lamisil® and apply it for at least a week. If it doesn’t work you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.