Question

Funny feeling
I do not know if i am over reacting, but i have a funny feeling in my gut that my partner for 11 years is cheating on me. I had this feeling when my daughter was born and i was right. Now it''s back again.

His behaviour has changed in the past 3 weeks. when I told him i have this feeling back again, he says he is not busy with other woman and that if he leaves me it would be because of my accusations and not another woman.

I just cannot shake this feeling.

Sometimes one's "funny feelings" are no more tha that ; sometimes they're realistic reactions to hints that are hard to put into words themselves. Especially if you have been right before. For him to now speak of "leaving you because of your accusations" is too extreme a reaction for an entirely honest man.
What do other readers, though, think it is useful to do abou such a situation ?